Infrastructure & Capacity

The factory is situated at Ichalkaranji in Maharashtra, India. Our monthly inhouse production capacity is of apx 5 lacs mtrs & also we outsource apx 4 lacs mtrs. We have latest 30 Tsudakoma Airjet Narrow Width looms and 12 Tsudakoma Airjet Wider Width looms.

Quality Policy

We follow international standards of inspection i.e. 4 Point American System. We conduct inspection inhouse as well as from inspectors appointed by customer. We never compromise on quality of products & thereby reducing any complaints after processing of fabrics. 

Packing, Dispatch

packing

We follow both Bale packing & ROLL packing as per customer’s requirement. The piece length followed is 300 mtrs 80% & 50 mtrs for remaining 20%.

We have a system of providing dispatch details immediately to customers by e-mail with scanned copies of invoice, l.r. & packing lists.

Expansion Plans

We are expanding our in-house capacity taking into consideration of increase in demand. We have planned for 48 Tsudakoma Airjet Narrow Width looms and 48 Tsudakoma Airjet Wider Width looms. The same are expected to be operational from December 2016.